Friday, December 2, 2011

Kris Humphries Believes His 72-Day Marriage to Kim Kardashian was a "Fraud"

Kris Humphries Believes His 72-Day Marriage to Kim Kardashian was a "Fraud"

I will just say that first off; you never know which tabolids and articles about celebrities are actually true...and I actually really like the Kardashians; they must be doing something right. The world is totally interested in at least some of their lives and they have a very popular hit show and products. They are earning terrific incomes and who really knows what they are like as normal people, friends, siblings,etc. Anyhow; I really feel bad for Kris. He seemed like a level-headed, mature and honest guy on the show. He seemed very old fashioned and respectful as well; I really feel bad for him; he probably was not used to the TV following him everywhere, living in L.A., a huge family and all the tabloids and cameras. Whatever the case may be; I think Kim should have taken marriage a tad more seriously. I am sure she was embarrassed and felt pressured...but he did propose to her; so obviously he loved her and it seems she probably only wanted a wedding, love, children,etc. without realizing marriage is supposed to be a lifelong commitment. If I were Kim; I would not have immediatly done a season of a reality TV show right after getting married; either. Seriously; you have tons of money...taking time for your marriage is very important I would say. She has plenty other business ventures. I do not think couples should portray their lives on television...what do you save for yourself. There is no mystery; everyone's in your business...where is the fun in that? Your entire life would seem to be chaos, cameras...with zero privacy. I understand they're probably loving the attention; but why stay married for only 72 days...how do people give up on a marriage that easilly? Unless he cheated or she cheated; I think she should have at least tried marriage counseling. It seems like after the wedding and fun was done; she was done. I think I really lost all respect I had for her; but then again she is so brave for ending it...most people would have stayed in it. I do not think it was fraud; I think she just got in over her head. I think they did love each other; but he was not really what she truly wanted. Who knows; I can't wait until they just open their mouths and give us the true details...but I'm sure she's trying to keep her mouth closed so he will "respect" her and not reveal the dirty truth...we shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment