Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My fave army wife quotes :)

For wives, this means submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For a husband is the head of his wife as Christ is the head of the church. He is the Savior of his body, the church. As the church submits to Christ, so you wives should submit to your husbands in everything. ~ Ephesians 5:22-24

The following are some of my favorite quotes for Army Wives:

Live everyday like he deploys tomorrow.
The military is my husband's mistress & sometimes that bitch gets all the attention.
Put on your big girl panties and get ready to deal with a lot of $#!%
My Soldier makes me scream Hooh-ah.
If you love a Soldier, raise your glass. If not, raise your standards.
Army wife… the H-E-R in HERO.
You go fight for the world. I'll be home fighting for us.
Why play with Ken when you can have G.I. Joe?
Army wives get to legally mess with government property.
Sexually deprived for your freedom.
I make his dog tags jingle.
Forget Prince Charming, I have a U.S. Soldier.
My high heels need your combat boots.
My man serves so yours won’t get drafted.
God found some of the strongest women and made their match a Soldier.
Be jealous, my Soldier is better than your civilian. ok...so, that's just mean)
I’m the Pink in his world of Camo.
If the only place that I could see you is in my dreams, I'd sleep forever.
We are the perfect couple, we're just not in the perfect situation.
When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers, remember that in those spaces you can see my fingers locked with yours forever.
Don't measure the distance; measure my love.
Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.
Love puts the 'fun' in together, the 'sad' in apart, and the 'joy' in a heart.
I miss tripping over combat boots.
Every Soldier deserves a trophy wife.
Draft beer, not people.
Military wife: one of the toughest jobs in the military.
The girl he left behind is still behind him. I support my hero!
Real love is trading in your diamonds for his dog tags.
Stay safe; sleep with a soldier (one that isn't married anyways)
Tough times never last, but tough people do.
Together forever, never apart; maybe in distance, but never in heart.
If you think soldiers are strong, you should look at their woman.
My heart belongs to a soldier

1 comment:

  1. I always tell my husband the Marines are his mistress and she's a jealous b* lol.

    ReplyDelete