Wednesday, August 3, 2011

No Credit Check. Free Direct Deposit. No more overdraft frees!

I was looking for a stylish new debit card to use for direct deposit without ever have to worry about overdraft fees; so I chose rush card.I have to admit, I was sold on the pink Baby Phat card by Kimora Lee...but it also has other awesome perks I notice like great money management advice,free direct deposit,online bill pay and more.The neat thing is the card-to-card feature;get a card for each family member and instantly load and transfer funds in case of emergency situations or use it as an allowance program like my best friend suggested she does for her teen. If you are not a pink-type of girl or female; there's plenty other card choices to pick from that they have...really sleek designs too I may add. Sign up today!
https://www.rushcard.com/index.aspx?ID=nTX7d1Wox4UzycnRJwrRaTQr0-ng22G3

No comments:

Post a Comment