Friday, September 23, 2011

Lindsay Lohan News - Lindsay Lohan Stuns in Black Halter Dress at amfAR Gala in Milan (PHOTOS) - Celebuzz

Lindsay Lohan News - Lindsay Lohan Stuns in Black Halter Dress at amfAR Gala in Milan (PHOTOS) - Celebuzz

I think Lindsay looks fabulous in her dress and she is really seeming to lay low lately! I wish the best for her. I know it must not be easy to have been in the public eye all her life and to of course be criticized for every action she does. I know many people her age party and drink nonstop; so I think it's unfair that she's looked as if she's doing horrid things...when many people her age make the same mistakes. I hope she does realize she's very fortunate to have the opportunites she has. I would not want to see her ending up like many young stars who don't clean up their acts in time. I really like her outfit in this photo; she looks very classy an I am sure she is working towards getting her career back and staying out of the drama and chaos. I think that with the right movie deal; she can win credibility back. Look at stars such as Nicole Richie, Kobe Bryant and so on. All in which have dealt with very public mishaps and poor choices in the past; but were able to bounce back and seem to do a lot better now. I wish Lindsay the best; she is looking fabulous already!

No comments:

Post a Comment