Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Holidays are approaching

I can not believe this year is almost over! I am so glad I've been able to do things I thought I would never be able to do; such as recently hitting a promotion with my work at home business and being able to get over half way done with this deployment. I can not wait to see my husband! I think it gets harder the closer you are to seeing them; you do not know how to make the time pass by any quicker! I can not wait to see my husband; he has been in Afghanistan since this summer and I miss him so much. Between e-mails, letters and phone calls; I am very thankful for that, but nothing beats having him close to me! I am so excited for the day I get to see him and spend time with him. He is probably very ready to be home too I am sure. I think it's wonderful what they do over there to help protect our freedom and the sacrifices they make are outstanding. I can not wait to give him the biggest hug and spend time together. I hit my Regional Sales director promotion with AmeriPlan and I am super excited because I literally work less than 5 hrs a week but being consistent really pays off and I love cashing those paychecks and the daily plus residual income. I also get benefits for my entire household; and they are more than what the military covers; many people use the benefits as their primary source of benefits, however you can use them to save more money as a secondary benefits for your household. Our plans start at only $14.95. In need of affordable benefits for your household; please visit my website at www.mybenefitsplus.com/davia      The company is wonderful and the support I have recieved has been fantastic! If you would like to work from home; please contact me at DNewman@ameriplan.net  or visit: www.freedomathometeam.com/davia
As you may know;  I sell scentsy now on the side. so that has been so fun!We have so many awesome products; and they are very addicting. They are so safe compared to candles and so much more decorative; if you are in need of an online party to get the products free just contact me so I can set the party up for you. I also do fabulous fundraisers and we make for perfect holiday gifts. My personal website is www.davianewman.scentsy.us
Scensty also offers fantastic warmers for teachers, military, firemen, police officers, etc so check out our awesome gifts for the special people who make a huge difference in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment