Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Friends...my brag post for the day.

I felt like I'd make a little "brag" post. I just want to say how imporant I think friends are; it took me a long time to really find good friends but I'm so glad I have them; maybe it was just an age or maturity thing. I love being able to have mature friends who can still have fun and still be there for you; no matter what. It is nice to be able to relax with friends or just catch up with  girl talk or a fun evening out. I think friends are really so important; they really make a long work week worth it when you can see them to cheer you up. They are also there all the time to listen to me go on and on about my husband or this deployment; it's funny because I talk about him like he's here with me. I know it must drive them crazy. It's hard being home alone so it's awesome to be able to have such good friends. It's something I'm very thankful for; esp. since I'm an only child and never had siblings to really hang out with or talk to. 





No comments:

Post a Comment